- Scooter lessons cover a variety of skills including:
- Fundamentals like scooter positioning, balance, vision and cornering
- Intermediate skills like pumping and jumping
- Advanced skills like boosting jumps, riding the bowl, rails and tricks.
- The level of the rider and how quickly they learn will dictate how long is spent on each skillset
- Beginner classes will likely never touch on the advanced skills
- Advanced classes may only spend a short time on the basics but we like to check them – the biggest limiter for a good rider’s potential is flawed fundamentals
- While lessons will give the student the knowledge they need to improve, it’s the practice they do outside of lessons that will determine how quickly they progress