Refund & Return Policy
1. General Information. We accept returns on purchased goods. You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 15 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If 15 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange. Upon receipt of the returned item, we will fully examine it and notify you via email, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a return. If you are entitled to a return, we will refund your purchase price and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment. Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items are non-refundable, this includes items purchased with a Promo Code. We do not give refunds on park passes or memberships. To follow-up on the status of your return, please contact us at [email protected].
2. Return Shipping To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: The Yard – Ottawa’s Indoor Bike and Skatepark 265 City Centre Ave. Ottawa, Ontario K1R 7R7. Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.
1. General Information. All orders are subject to product availability. All items listed on the store should be in stock. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
2. Delivery. Location Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to addresses in Canada. We also accept orders from international customers who are shipping to addresses in Canada only. Any shipments outside of Canada are not available at this time.
3. Delivery Time. An estimated delivery time will be provided to you once your order is placed. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within 3 business days of the date of your order. Business day mean Monday to Friday, except holidays. Please note we do not ship on weekends. Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
4. Delivery Instructions. You can provide special delivery instructions on the check-out page of our website.
5. Shipping Costs. Shipping costs are based on the weight and size of your order and the delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simple add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed. Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page. Sales tax is charged according to the province or territory to which the item is shipped.
6. Damaged Items in Transport. If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at [email protected].
7. Questions. If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please contact us at [email protected].