- A one-on-one lesson with an instructor is the fastest path to improvement
- A series of private lessons can save months, or even years, of trial and error by ingraining proper technique (or fixing flawed technique)
- Cost: $50 for a 1 hour lesson
- A quick discussion and assessment will allow the instructor to identify what to focus on with the student, then they will spend the rest of the lesson addressing the student’s needs.
- Students will leave the lesson with some “homework” - while big strides can be made during the lessons themselves, students who practice diligently outside of the lessons will see the biggest benefit
- Lessons can be booked for BMX, Scooter and Skateboard for all skill levels
- Private lessons can be arranged at almost any time during regular operating hours. We request 1 week's notice to help ensure we can schedule an instructor but we will always do our best to accommodate last minute requests too, so feel free to ask. If we can, we will make it happen.
- Note – lessons do NOT include a park pass. If you are interested in using the park before and/or after the lesson, a park pass can be purchased at the special rate of $15 for students in lessons (only good for day of the lesson)
- To book a Private lesson, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.